Monday, May 4, 2015

The Little Birds, 8x6 Seascape Painting, Original Oil, Beach, Waves, Birds


Discover Seascape Art, Realistic Seascape Paintings, Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Abstract Seascape Paintings, as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. 



To see a more accurate picture of this painting, click on the "click to buy" link above (it just takes you to Etsy). No matter how much I lighten it in my blog, it still looks more intense and darker than the original. I've tried and tried to fix that without success, so I just have to post it with a disclaimer. This didn't always happen and I don't know why it is happening now, but if any techno geniuses out there can tell me how to fix it, I'd be glad to hear from you. 


Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment