I painted it on a 8x8x3" canvas, so even the shape is unique. It's chunky and cute and it resides on a bookshelf , where it brightens the whole room. I cannot help but smile each time I look at it. The canvas was a mistake. I did not realize how deep it was when I ordered it. What could I possibly do with it? Well, for this painting, I think it is perfect! Have a fantastic day!
Carol Schiff
|
Discover original seascape paintings by International artists posted daily,seascape paintings, seascapes,ocean paintings,contemporary seascape paintings,contemporary beach paintings, Acrylic paintings,Watercolor paintings, Landscape Art,contemporary landscape paintings,sunset paintings,sunsets,oceans,ocean paintings. Contemporary Fine Art International
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
A Chunky, Textured, Colorful Piece of Art That Makes Me Smile, Abstract Landscape, 8x8x3" Oil Painting
Today is gray, foggy and damp, so I decided to post the most fun painting I could find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment