Friday, March 23, 2018

Sea Life Art Painting,Fish, KOI "The Block Party" by Florida Impressionism Artist Annie St Martin

Discover Seascape Art, Realistic Seascape Paintings, Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Abstract Seascape Paintings, as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. .



The Block Party is a palette knife done with oils. Koi ponds and Florida seem to be a great fit. The koi are so friendly and always on the search for a little snack or maybe just a visit. They seem to live in a perpetual party state. When I would go outside to feed my koi they knew it was me and always seemed overjoyed to seem me. That's why I named my painting The Block Party. I always loved a Block Party!




16"x20"x7/8"  Oil on Canvas

Click HERE  for pricing.

Prints and Pillows available HERE

Visit http://anniestmartinartist.com to view more of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment