Saturday, August 12, 2017

Original Florida Coastal Landscape Red Cottage Painting "Off the Beaten Path" by Florida Impressionism Artist Annie St Martin

Discover Seascape Art, Realistic Seascape Paintings, Seascape Paintings, Contemporary Seascape Paintings, Abstract Seascape Paintings, as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. .




Okay I have to admit it!! If I see an interesting dirt road I feel compelled to investigate. Of course if there is a no trespassing sign with a picture of a gun.. I'll move on. Seeing a flicker of a bright melon orange colored cottage through the trees peeked my interest. It sat next to a thatch roofed gazebo. Beyond was an area untouched and full of tropical vegetation.
Who lives in this interesting cottage? 


Red Cottage, Grass Hut Painting

 8"x6"x.26 Acrylic on Panel/Available

$40.00

 Click HERE to purchase.

To view more of my work, visit http://anniestmartinartist.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment